A Post-Canon Naruto Rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Neo Kyuubi
Naruto Conquering the Worlds! I_vote_lcapNaruto Conquering the Worlds! I_voting_barNaruto Conquering the Worlds! I_vote_rcap 
Kira Sietta
Naruto Conquering the Worlds! I_vote_lcapNaruto Conquering the Worlds! I_voting_barNaruto Conquering the Worlds! I_vote_rcap 
Inazuma Tsurugi
Kyrn
Makai Kasai
Latest topics
Naruto Conquering the Worlds! EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 8:26 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Tenebrae Surgentes
Naruto Conquering the Worlds! EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 2:59 am by Guest

Naruto Conquering the Worlds! EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:24 pm by Guest

» Hey there whats up
Naruto Conquering the Worlds! EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:07 am by Makai Kasai

» BLeach gaiden
Naruto Conquering the Worlds! EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:07 am by Kira Sietta

» Fall of Konoha
Naruto Conquering the Worlds! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:15 am by Guest

» Sietta Clan [W.I.P]
Naruto Conquering the Worlds! EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:30 pm by Kira Sietta

» The Phantom Knight [W.I.P]
Naruto Conquering the Worlds! EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:17 pm by Kyrn

» Sietta Kira [wip]
Naruto Conquering the Worlds! EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:39 pm by Kira Sietta

Current Kage
Click a button to view the Current Kage

Naruto Conquering the Worlds! Hokage10

Naruto Conquering the Worlds! Kazekage2

Current Jinchuuriki
Click a button to view the Current Jinchuuriki

Naruto Conquering the Worlds! 76839

Naruto Conquering the Worlds! 32480

Naruto Conquering the Worlds! 244612

Naruto Conquering the Worlds! 145135

Naruto Conquering the Worlds! 473248

Naruto Conquering the Worlds! 249949

Naruto Conquering the Worlds! 609716

Naruto Conquering the Worlds! 234153

Naruto Conquering the Worlds! 25377

Disclaimer
Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto: Shinobi Unmei © Neo Kyuubi

All things created and posted on this site belong to their original owners. Naruto: Shinobi Unmei is in no way making money off of the Naruto Series as this forum was just created for RPing. All images belong to their respective owners whether on or off the site. The claiming of images not yours will result in a ban. All characters belong to their respective owners. The copying of any characters, posts, and custom items is strictly prohibited. Any content copied from the site without the owner's permission will be tracked and the copier punished.

Various Rules, Places, and Forums have been used under the permission of Teo Yakoshi and Naruto: Broken Dreams. NSU does not claim any of these things as our own and they belong directly to Teo.

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License

Naruto Conquering the Worlds!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kusuke
Anonymous

Naruto Conquering the Worlds! Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Conquering the Worlds!   Naruto Conquering the Worlds! EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:32 am

It is now three generations after Naruto and his allies generation. After Naruto saved the world from Madara Uchiha's assault he was named the top shinobi whoever lived. The Five Kage would then order to have the demons sealed in a statue by a ninja who possessed a forbidden technique, he would seal the nine demons but in return he would pass on to the next world. The nations would keep their alliance and live in peace for many, many years. Naruto would have children, then his children would have children, and his children's children would have children. After his first great grandchild was born he died five weeks later, leaving his family and fellow shinobi behind. Now its been a while after his death and a new threat is rising from the lands. The Akatsuki has said to been reformed by a new leader, what they are after is unknown to the Great Nations, but the biggest guess is the nine statues containing the tailed demons. With them they would have unstoppable power and be able to pick up where the now deceased members of Akatsuki left off. Now with peace now breaking and agreements and trusts dissolving the world of shinobi is slowly slipping back into its old ways......... or worse.

Be a ninja and stop the Reborn Akatsuki, before its too late, or even be an Akatsuki member and wreak havoc onto the lands, or even go your own personal way!
[link]http://conqueringtheworlds.proboards.com/index.cgi[/link]
Back to top Go down

Naruto Conquering the Worlds!
Page 1 of 1