A Post-Canon Naruto Rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Neo Kyuubi
Inazuma Tsurugi's Bingo Page I_vote_lcapInazuma Tsurugi's Bingo Page I_voting_barInazuma Tsurugi's Bingo Page I_vote_rcap 
Kira Sietta
Inazuma Tsurugi's Bingo Page I_vote_lcapInazuma Tsurugi's Bingo Page I_voting_barInazuma Tsurugi's Bingo Page I_vote_rcap 
Inazuma Tsurugi
Kyrn
Makai Kasai
Latest topics
Inazuma Tsurugi's Bingo Page EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 8:26 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Tenebrae Surgentes
Inazuma Tsurugi's Bingo Page EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 2:59 am by Guest

Inazuma Tsurugi's Bingo Page EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:24 pm by Guest

» Hey there whats up
Inazuma Tsurugi's Bingo Page EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:07 am by Makai Kasai

» BLeach gaiden
Inazuma Tsurugi's Bingo Page EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:07 am by Kira Sietta

» Fall of Konoha
Inazuma Tsurugi's Bingo Page EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:15 am by Guest

» Sietta Clan [W.I.P]
Inazuma Tsurugi's Bingo Page EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:30 pm by Kira Sietta

» The Phantom Knight [W.I.P]
Inazuma Tsurugi's Bingo Page EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:17 pm by Kyrn

» Sietta Kira [wip]
Inazuma Tsurugi's Bingo Page EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:39 pm by Kira Sietta

Current Kage
Click a button to view the Current Kage

Inazuma Tsurugi's Bingo Page Hokage10

Inazuma Tsurugi's Bingo Page Kazekage2

Current Jinchuuriki
Click a button to view the Current Jinchuuriki

Inazuma Tsurugi's Bingo Page 76839

Inazuma Tsurugi's Bingo Page 32480

Inazuma Tsurugi's Bingo Page 244612

Inazuma Tsurugi's Bingo Page 145135

Inazuma Tsurugi's Bingo Page 473248

Inazuma Tsurugi's Bingo Page 249949

Inazuma Tsurugi's Bingo Page 609716

Inazuma Tsurugi's Bingo Page 234153

Inazuma Tsurugi's Bingo Page 25377

Disclaimer
Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto: Shinobi Unmei © Neo Kyuubi

All things created and posted on this site belong to their original owners. Naruto: Shinobi Unmei is in no way making money off of the Naruto Series as this forum was just created for RPing. All images belong to their respective owners whether on or off the site. The claiming of images not yours will result in a ban. All characters belong to their respective owners. The copying of any characters, posts, and custom items is strictly prohibited. Any content copied from the site without the owner's permission will be tracked and the copier punished.

Various Rules, Places, and Forums have been used under the permission of Teo Yakoshi and Naruto: Broken Dreams. NSU does not claim any of these things as our own and they belong directly to Teo.

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License

Inazuma Tsurugi's Bingo Page

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inazuma Tsurugi
Konoha Ninja
Konoha Ninja
Inazuma Tsurugi

Ryo : 463306

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Inazuma Tsurugi's Bingo Page Left_bar_bleue700/700Inazuma Tsurugi's Bingo Page Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)
Health:
Inazuma Tsurugi's Bingo Page Left_bar_bleue500/500Inazuma Tsurugi's Bingo Page Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Jutsu List:

Inazuma Tsurugi's Bingo Page Empty
PostSubject: Inazuma Tsurugi's Bingo Page   Inazuma Tsurugi's Bingo Page EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:53 pm

Inazuma Tsurugi
Inazuma Tsurugi's Bingo Page 100px-Uzumaki_Symbol.svg Inazuma Tsurugi's Bingo Page 100px-Uzumaki_Symbol.svg Inazuma Tsurugi's Bingo Page 100px-Uzumaki_Symbol.svg
Zuma

Village of Residence: Konoha
Jutsu Releases: Fire
Clan: N/A
Kekkei Genkai: N/A

Kyuubi Jinchuriki
Inazuma Tsurugi's Bingo Page 100px-Uzumaki_Symbol.svg Inazuma Tsurugi's Bingo Page 100px-Uzumaki_Symbol.svg Inazuma Tsurugi's Bingo Page 100px-Uzumaki_Symbol.svg
The choices he makes change a nine year old's life

Appearance: Inazuma has quite an athletic build, and stands at the almighty height of six foot three. On his right Pectoral is the seal that retains the Kyuubi, this has yet to break down. He weighs approximately 160 pounds, mind you that most of this is muscle. He has a six pack which he works hard to maintain. His Black eyes turn red with slits when the Kyuubi manages to take over.

Inazuma can normally be seen strutting around the village or training grounds without a shirt, however when he has a mission he can often be seen wearing a white cloak with a shirt and pants underneath. He can always be seen in black Shinobi boots though.
Personality: Like Kakashi he belives that teamwork is everything and his is always late because he is at the cemetery visiting his family. He's quite stubborn and like most jinchuriki (that I know of) is quite easy to anger. Should one of his friends or teammates' life be in danger he will instantly with out thinking put his life on the line and save them even if it means being killed. He majorly despises the Akatski, not because he himself is a jinchuriki but also that their selfish freaks and they need to be taught a lesson. When he was younger he acted a lot like Sauske when he was seven.
• Training
• Practicing Swordplay
• Hanging out with Friends
• Going on missions
Dislikes: Vegtables
• Being a Jinchuriki
• The Akatsuki
• Being told that something is out of his ability to do
• When he losses control of the Kyuubi
Strengths: • Avid Kenjutsu user
• Large Chakra Pool
• The Kyuubi has a tendency to take him over
Weaknesses: He doesn't have control of any of the nine tails yet.
• Can have a temper
• His Friends
• He doesn't have a lot of Chakra control

6'3", 160 lbs
Catchphrase

Primary Weapon: Ninjutsu
Secondary Weapon: Kunai
Support Weapon: Shuriken
Support Weapon: Sword

Hero by Superhick
Heroes are made when you make a choice

Ninjutsu: Name: Great Fireball Jutsu

Name: Phoenix Sage Technique

Genjutsu:

Taijutsu: Name: One Thousand Years of Death

Name: Shadow Shuriken Technique

Collaboration Jutsu:

[Total Jutsu]

{E} - 1
{D} - 1
{C} - 2
{B} -
{A} -
{S} -

Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.
Signature Jutsu

Family: Shane Tsurugi- Father deceased
Aimi Tsurugi- Mother deceased
Ace Tsurugi- Uncle deceased
History: Bijuu Sealing
The Kyuubi was set free after the previous Jinchuriki had died. It had gone on a rampage. and it's goal was to tear the village aparti from limb to limb. The only way to stop it was to seal it in a young
child, that child was Inuzuma. Things hadn’t changed since the Kyuubi had been sealed away inside of Naruto. In order to make sure he wasn't treated like dirt they ordered a full retreat. With only a select few around to witness the sealing, done by his Uncle, Ace Tsurugi. The witness were either ex-anbu captains or anbu captains, so they were trusted to keep the bijuu a secret from everyone even the young boy.

Childhood
When he was five his father, Shane Tsurugi, started teaching him in the way of the sword. He still had no idea that he was a jinchuriki. Everyday he would come home from the Academy wanting to learn more. He would beg his father to teach him more about swordplay. During lunch times at the academy him and his friends would play ninja. At this time in his life he didn't carry a sword on him.

Jinchuriki?
After school on his seventh birthday, he came home to find his parents dead. His mother on the floor of the kitchen and his father, stabbed with his own sword, on the floor in the middle of the living room. He quickly ran to his room and grabbed his sword to protect himself with. After a couple of steps out of his room a grown man attacked him and pressed him into the a corner of his bedroom. He fell to the ground exhausted and the grown man went on about him being a jinchuriki. Just then some of the witnesses from the sealing came into the room and the man jumped out the window and never seen in the village again.

Academy Life
His social life took a toll that day. He now carries his sword with him at all times (If he's at the hot springs or something like that it would be within his reach). He started to shun everyone out even his best friends. He had also stopped playing ninja at lunch and started studying. After school he would continue his swords play training with a Jounin. It was that Jounin in particular who told him that he was a jinchuriki. At the age of 16 he finally passed the exams after several attempts at doing so.

Genin
Since then Inazuma has been placed on a three man squad. And with his bonds renewed with his friends he began to work on building a friendship with his teammates. But can his teammats really be friends with a jinchuriki?
Extra Information:

Seiji
Six times down seven times up

Best Way to Contact: PM, MSN, & E-mail
Back to top Go down

Inazuma Tsurugi's Bingo Page
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Shinobi Unmei :: Creation Central :: Bingo Book-
Jump to: