A Post-Canon Naruto Rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Neo Kyuubi
Dawn of Shinobi V.2 I_vote_lcapDawn of Shinobi V.2 I_voting_barDawn of Shinobi V.2 I_vote_rcap 
Kira Sietta
Dawn of Shinobi V.2 I_vote_lcapDawn of Shinobi V.2 I_voting_barDawn of Shinobi V.2 I_vote_rcap 
Inazuma Tsurugi
Kyrn
Makai Kasai
Latest topics
Dawn of Shinobi V.2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 8:26 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Tenebrae Surgentes
Dawn of Shinobi V.2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 2:59 am by Guest

Dawn of Shinobi V.2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:24 pm by Guest

» Hey there whats up
Dawn of Shinobi V.2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:07 am by Makai Kasai

» BLeach gaiden
Dawn of Shinobi V.2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:07 am by Kira Sietta

» Fall of Konoha
Dawn of Shinobi V.2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:15 am by Guest

» Sietta Clan [W.I.P]
Dawn of Shinobi V.2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:30 pm by Kira Sietta

» The Phantom Knight [W.I.P]
Dawn of Shinobi V.2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:17 pm by Kyrn

» Sietta Kira [wip]
Dawn of Shinobi V.2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:39 pm by Kira Sietta

Current Kage
Click a button to view the Current Kage

Dawn of Shinobi V.2 Hokage10

Dawn of Shinobi V.2 Kazekage2

Current Jinchuuriki
Click a button to view the Current Jinchuuriki

Dawn of Shinobi V.2 76839

Dawn of Shinobi V.2 32480

Dawn of Shinobi V.2 244612

Dawn of Shinobi V.2 145135

Dawn of Shinobi V.2 473248

Dawn of Shinobi V.2 249949

Dawn of Shinobi V.2 609716

Dawn of Shinobi V.2 234153

Dawn of Shinobi V.2 25377

Disclaimer
Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto: Shinobi Unmei © Neo Kyuubi

All things created and posted on this site belong to their original owners. Naruto: Shinobi Unmei is in no way making money off of the Naruto Series as this forum was just created for RPing. All images belong to their respective owners whether on or off the site. The claiming of images not yours will result in a ban. All characters belong to their respective owners. The copying of any characters, posts, and custom items is strictly prohibited. Any content copied from the site without the owner's permission will be tracked and the copier punished.

Various Rules, Places, and Forums have been used under the permission of Teo Yakoshi and Naruto: Broken Dreams. NSU does not claim any of these things as our own and they belong directly to Teo.

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License

Dawn of Shinobi V.2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DoS v.2
Anonymous

Dawn of Shinobi V.2 Empty
PostSubject: Dawn of Shinobi V.2   Dawn of Shinobi V.2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:39 am

Dawn of Shinobi V.2 Liar_i10

The Days of The Uzumaki child are in the past. Those days are long forgotten. Any peace that was reached did not last and those who live in the past or in the dreams of what is not will surely fall. The Great Bijuu Have been taken and Hidden, the very world and it’s mighty Villages reshaped. One thing is certain...Human spirit can never be extinguished. There are still those who seek power over all else, and the beasts may be gone...but not forever.

Will You seek what is lost to restore and maintain order and defend those who cannot defend themselves...or...Will you Find and resurrect the Monsters that have molded our world again and again and use them for your own purposes. Or will you merely take advantage of a broken world and twist it for yourself?

Choices...things we all have. Join us, and let your choices be the ones that shape the world. Endless plots, Twists, and Power Just waiting for you to rise up and Take it!! All you have to do is.

http://dawnofshinobi.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Back to top Go down
DoS v.2
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Shinobi V.2   Dawn of Shinobi V.2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:40 am

Not cool, if I can't post a link with my add within 24 hours I will be removing your add from my forum.
Back to top Go down
Neo Kyuubi
Admin
Admin
Neo Kyuubi

Ryo : 466177

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Shinobi V.2   Dawn of Shinobi V.2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:10 pm

Your link has been added to the advertisement.
Back to top Go down
https://narutosu.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of Shinobi V.2   Dawn of Shinobi V.2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dawn of Shinobi V.2
Page 1 of 1